Income from Roll SPA
60 mins procedure with the Pro Line Roll
Subscription of 10 60 mins procedures with the Pro Line Roll
Subscription of 10 60 mins procedures with the Pro Line Roll + Pro Line Vibro Plate
Subscription of 10 60 mins procedures with the Pro Line Roll + Pro Line Vibro Plate + Compression Therapy
Depending on your geographical location, the price may vary.
The result is faster and more durable than competitors.
Number of procedural seats
If it is going to be a part of another business - at least 2 treatment rooms.
Creating a separate business - 4-5, because if you have less, you will not be able to meet customer flow demand during the golden (evening) hours. With such a number of procedural places, it is also worth the hiring of a worker.
The amount of procedural seats x the cost of the procedure. Eg:
Average cost of the procedure x 4 procedural places x 12 working hours per day = Revenue 6 € x 48 x 70% customer flow = 200 € / day x 26 days = 5200 € / month (figures rounded off)
Rent of 18-50m2 working place with comfortable interior.
You / 1 employee / 2 employees
Equipment: Stage 1: Pro Line Roll, Pro Line Vibro Plate; Stage 2: Compression Therapy
The features of the equipment are shown during the meeting. You calculate your investment and income according to your desired number of procedural positions. We are analyzing this during the meeting.
Egidijus Urbonas, MD
Founder and Head of the "Genomas" Company group and Roll Spa Franchise
Purchase of equipment
Partial purchase of equipment with postponed payment of 50%
Franchise assistance, benefits to the partner and interest
In the initial stage:
- We advise on room place (based on generic and specific customer flows) and size selection
- We advise you how to make your premises more profitable. The RollSPA franchise does not need any extra costy space improvements!
- We help you count your business investment.
- We help you count and predict your business costs and revenue
- Hardware Management and Programming
- We provide all the necessary layouts for the start of the business: signboards, business cards, ...
- We share the experience of existing Roll SPA centers
Trainings in Everyday Business stage:
- Who is your client?
- How to attract a customer
- How to keep a customer
- How to stand out from rivals
- How to increase profitability
- Seminars in halls and web conferencing for clients (webinar)
- Development of a promotional IT channel (publications, photos and videos) pointing clients to the nearly-located Roll SPA centers.
And so on.
The advantage of the equipment
- Linear and pulsed variable speeds. The slower the drum swings - the more intensive the removal and slimming of the toxins occurs. The faster drum rotates, the greater impact it does in firming the body. The pulsed variable speed does not allow tissue to become accustomed. Therefore, it is fully consistent with the concept that no intensive power is required for lymphatic drainage. Benefits for the client (especially for those who work easier physical work and are not doing sports) - capillaries will never be highlighted on the legs.
- There are five types of girlish / female figures. We can intensify the infrared spectrum to achieve a deeper warming of the body (especially for obese matter)
- Different procedural protocols by type of shapes
- A client-friendly information system - the entire procedure set up for her is written in Lithuanian and shown in pictures on the color informational screen on the device, with the help of audible alerts. No more drills and reading posters on the walls!
- For the extra exercises you want - no carry-on chairs! The roll bug can rotate in the required direction.
- Plenty of programs.
- 10G! Up to 10G are only toys. All competitors offer a maximum of 4G.
- A client-friendly information system - the entire procedure set up for her is written in chosen language and shown in pictures on the color informational screen on the device, with the help of audible alerts. No more drills and reading posters on the walls!
- Plenty of individual programs; For beginners and professionals.
- Plenty of programs
- Linear and peristaltic compression wave
Each of the aforementioned equipment has many other advantages